- WordPress is prone to a remote code execution vulnerability because it fails to sufficiently sanitize user-supplied input. Successful exploitation may allow attackers to execute arbitrary code with the privileges of the user running the application, to compromise the application or the underlying database, to access or modify data or to compromise a vulnerable system. WordPress versions prior to 2.3.3 are vulnerable.
- Update to WordPress version 2.3.3 or latest
- WordPress Plugin BulletProof Security Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (.48.9)
- WordPress Plugin GdeSlon Affiliate Shop Open Redirect (2.0)
- WordPress Plugin Donate by BestWebSoft Cross-Site Scripting (2.0.1)
- WordPress Plugin Newsletter Open Redirect (3.7.0)
- WordPress Plugin Fast Secure Contact Form 'index.php' Cross-Site Scripting (184.108.40.206)