This alert was generated using only banner information. It may be a false positive.
Multiple vulnerabilities have been reported in PHP, which can be exploited by malicious people to conduct cross-site scripting attacks, bypass certain security restrictions, and potentially compromise a vulnerable system.
Affected PHP versions (up to 4.4.0).
- Upgrade PHP to the latest version.
- WordPress 2.0.1 Denial of Service Vulnerability (0.6.2 - 2.0.1 )
- WordPress Plugin Breezing Forms Cross-Site Scripting (220.127.116.11)
- WordPress Plugin Ceceppa Multilingua Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (1.5.13)
- WordPress Plugin Newsletters Multiple Vulnerabilities (18.104.22.168)
- Drupal Core 6.x Session Hijacking (6.0 - 6.33)