This alert was generated using only banner information. It may be a false positive.
PHP have released an upgrade to address multiple vulnerabilities, including integer overflow issues that have been reported to affect PHP4 and bundled software.
Affected PHP versions (up to 4.3.2).
- Upgrade PHP to the latest version.
- WordPress Plugin All In One WP Security & Firewall Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (4.0.7)
- WordPress Plugin Game tabs Cross-Site Scripting (0.4.0)
- WordPress Plugin WP Canvas-Shortcodes Cross-Site Scripting (2.06)
- WordPress Plugin MAC PHOTO GALLERY Multiple Security Bypass Vulnerabilities (3.0)
- WordPress Plugin Corner Ad Cross-Site Scripting (1.0.7)