This alert was generated using only banner information. It may be a false positive.
PHP have released an upgrade to address multiple vulnerabilities, including integer overflow issues that have been reported to affect PHP4 and bundled software.
Affected PHP versions (up to 4.3.2).
- Upgrade PHP to the latest version.
- WordPress Plugin Authorize.net Payment Gateway For WooCommerce Security Bypass (2.0)
- Joomla! Core 1.6.x Information Disclosure (1.6.0 - 1.6.6)
- WordPress Plugin Video Embed & Thumbnail Generator 'kg_callffmpeg.php' Multiple Remote Code Execution Vulnerabilities (1.1)
- WordPress Plugin WP CleanFix Cross-Site Request Forgery (2.4.4)
- WordPress Plugin Your Text Manager Cross-Site Scripting (0.3.0)