This alert was generated using only banner information. It may be a false positive.
PHP have released an upgrade to address multiple vulnerabilities, including integer overflow issues that have been reported to affect PHP4 and bundled software.
Affected PHP versions (up to 4.3.2).
- Upgrade PHP to the latest version.
- WordPress Plugin User Avatar Unspecified Vulnerability (1.4.6)
- WordPress Plugin JM Twitter Cards Information Disclosure (6.1)
- Joomla! Core 3.0.x Cross-Site Scripting (3.0.0 - 3.0.3)
- WordPress Plugin Image Gallery-Responsive Photo Gallery SQL Injection (1.0.6)
- WordPress Plugin Like Dislike Counter SQL Injection (1.2.3)