- SQL injection (SQLi) refers to an injection attack wherein an attacker can execute malicious SQL statements that control a web application's database server.
- Use parameterized queries when dealing with SQL queries that contains user input. Parameterized queries allows the database to understand which parts of the SQL query should be considered as user input, therefore solving SQL injection.
- WordPress Plugin Support Ticket System Multiple SQL Injection Vulnerabilities (1.2)
- WordPress Plugin Ajax Store Locator SQL Injection (1.2.0)
- WordPress Plugin WP-Polls SQL Injection (2.71)
- WordPress Plugin Pie Register SQL Injection (3.0.9)
- WordPress Possible SQL Injection Vulnerability (0.70 - 3.6.1)