- SQL injection (SQLi) refers to an injection attack wherein an attacker can execute malicious SQL statements that control a web application's database server.
- Use parameterized queries when dealing with SQL queries that contains user input. Parameterized queries allows the database to understand which parts of the SQL query should be considered as user input, therefore solving SQL injection.
- WordPress Plugin WordPress Poll Multiple SQL Injection Vulnerabilities (33.5)
- WordPress Plugin WORDPRESS VIDEO GALLERY SQL Injection (2.0)
- WordPress Plugin WP-Forum Multiple SQL Injection Vulnerabilities (2.3)
- WordPress Plugin WP Jobs SQL Injection (1.4)
- WordPress Plugin WP Private Messages SQL Injection (1.0.1)