A stack trace was identified on this page. The web application has generated an error message that includes sensitive information about its environment, users, or associated data.
The stack trace can disclose potentially sensitive information such as: physical file paths of relevant files, source code fragments, version information of various packages, database information, error messages, ...
- It's recommended to handle exceptions internally and do not display errors containing potentially sensitive information to a user.
- Laravel log file publicly accessible
- Drupal Core 6.x Information Disclosure (6.0 - 6.30)
- WordPress Plugin WP-Property-WordPress Powered Real Estate and Property Management Information Disclosure (18.104.22.168)
- JBoss web service console
- WordPress Plugin Formidable Forms-Form Builder for WordPress Information Disclosure (2.0.07)