- Universal Description Discovery and Integration (UDDI) application is publicly available on this WebLogic server. The SearchPublicRegistries.jsp page can be abused by unauthenticated attackers to cause the WebLogic web server to connect to an arbitrary TCP port of an arbitrary host. Responses returned are fairly verbose and can be used to infer whether a service is listening on the port specified. This vulnerability affects Oracle Fusion Middleware 10.0.2, 10.3.6.
- Apply the Oracle Critical Patch Update Advisory from July 2014 or restrict access to the UDDI application.
- WordPress Plugin CloudFlare Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (1.3.20)
- WordPress Plugin bbPress Cross-Site Scripting (2.5.8)
- WordPress Plugin Pay With Tweet SQL Injection and Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (1.1)
- WordPress Plugin Simple Slideshow Manager Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (2.3)
- WordPress Plugin Pressbooks Textbook Cross-Site Scripting (1.2.5)