- Universal Description Discovery and Integration (UDDI) application is publicly available on this WebLogic server. The SearchPublicRegistries.jsp page can be abused by unauthenticated attackers to cause the WebLogic web server to connect to an arbitrary TCP port of an arbitrary host. Responses returned are fairly verbose and can be used to infer whether a service is listening on the port specified. This vulnerability affects Oracle Fusion Middleware 10.0.2, 10.3.6.
- Apply the Oracle Critical Patch Update Advisory from July 2014 or restrict access to the UDDI application.
- WordPress Plugin AdVert Cross-Site Scripting (1.0.5)
- WordPress Plugin Contact Form DB Cross-Site Scripting (2.8.19)
- WordPress Plugin WP Mail Logging Cross-Site Scripting (1.8.2)
- WordPress Plugin Spider Calendar Cross-Site Scripting and SQL Injection Vulnerabilities (1.0.1)
- WordPress Plugin aoringo TAG upper Cross-Site Scripting (0.1.6)