- WordPress is prone to a vulnerability which can be exploited by malicious people to cause a Denial of Service. The vulnerability is caused due to the 'wp-register.php' script against which attackers can trigger repeated registration to cause a high CPU load, potentially resulting in a Denial of Service. WordPress versions 2.0.1 and prior are all vulnerable.
- Update to WordPress version 2.0.2 or latest
- WordPress Plugin Video Embed & Thumbnail Generator Information Disclosure (1.1)
- WordPress Plugin ShareYourCart Information Disclosure (1.6.1)
- WordPress 4.1.x Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerability (4.1 - 4.1.8)
- WordPress 4.3.x Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerability (4.3 - 4.3.1)
- Adobe Coldfusion 8 multiple linked XSS vulnerabilies