- WordPress is prone to a cross-site scripting vulnerability because it fails to properly sanitize user-supplied input. An attacker may leverage this issue to execute arbitrary script code in the browser of an unsuspecting user in the context of the affected site. This can allow the attacker to steal cookie-based authentication credentials and launch other attacks. WordPress version 2.2 is vulnerable.
- Update to WordPress version 2.2.2 or latest
- WordPress Plugin Robo Gallery-Photo Gallery and Images Gallery Multiple Unspecified Vulnerabilities (1.7.3)
- Joomla! Core 1.5.x Multiple SQL Injection Vulnerabilities (1.5.0 - 1.5.21)
- WordPress Plugin Testimonial Slider SQL Injection (1.2.4)
- WordPress Plugin WordPress File Upload Cross-Site Request Forgery (2.4.1)
- WordPress Plugin Total Security Multiple Vulnerabilities (3.4)