- WordPress Plugin Google Maps by BestWebSoft is prone to a cross-site scripting vulnerability because it fails to properly sanitize user-supplied input. An attacker may leverage this issue to execute arbitrary script code in the browser of an unsuspecting user in the context of the affected site. This can allow the attacker to steal cookie-based authentication credentials and launch other attacks. WordPress Plugin Google Maps by BestWebSoft version 1.3.5 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 1.3.6 or latest
- WordPress Plugin eHive Object Details Cross-Site Scripting (2.1.6)
- WordPress Plugin EELV Newsletter Multiple Vulnerabilities (4.6)
- WordPress Plugin Validated Cross-Site Scripting (1.0.2)
- WordPress Plugin Count per Day Multiple Vulnerabilities (3.5.6)
- WordPress Plugin Link Library SQL Injection (188.8.131.52)