- WordPress is prone to a security bypass vulnerability. Exploiting this issue could allow an attacker to perform otherwise restricted actions and subsequently read draft posts before they have been published. WordPress version 2.3.1 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to WordPress version 2.3.2 or latest
- WordPress 3.8.x Multiple Vulnerabilities (3.8 - 3.8.16)
- WordPress Plugin Subscribe To Comments Reloaded Multiple Vulnerabilities (140204)
- WordPress Plugin My Category Order Cross-Site Scripting (4.3)
- WordPress Plugin Booster for WooCommerce PHP Object Injection (3.0.1)
- WordPress Plugin Slideshow Gallery Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (1.6.5)