- WordPress is prone to a cross-site scripting vulnerability because the application fails to properly sanitize user-supplied input. An attacker may leverage this issue to execute arbitrary script code in the browser of an unsuspecting user in the context of the affected site. This may help the attacker steal cookie-based authentication credentials and launch other attacks. WordPress version 2.3 is vulnerable.
- Update to WordPress version 2.3.1 or latest
- WordPress Plugin Contact Form Builder Multiple SQL Injection Vulnerabilities (1.0.24)
- Joomla! Core 3.x.x Directory Traversal (3.2.0 - 3.4.5)
- WordPress Plugin My Calendar Cross-Site Scripting (2.3.28)
- WordPress Plugin Pie Register-Custom Registration Form and User Login Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (1.30)
- WordPress Plugin Postmatic-Post and comment subscriptions that invite you to hit reply Cross-Site Scripting (1.4.5)