- WordPress is prone to a cross-site scripting vulnerability because the application fails to properly sanitize user-supplied input. An attacker may leverage this issue to execute arbitrary script code in the browser of an unsuspecting user in the context of the affected site. This may help the attacker steal cookie-based authentication credentials and launch other attacks. WordPress version 2.3 is vulnerable.
- Update to WordPress version 2.3.1 or latest
- WordPress Plugin Community Events SQL Injection (1.3.5)
- WordPress Plugin Yoast SEO Cross-Site Request Forgery (3.3.1)
- WordPress Plugin Easy Contact Form Builder Cross-Site Scripting (1.0)
- WordPress Plugin Walk Score Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (0.5.5)
- Drupal Core 4.7.x Multiple Vulnerabilities (4.7.0 - 4.7.1)