- WordPress is prone to a cross-site scripting vulnerability because it fails to properly sanitize user-supplied input. An attacker may leverage this issue to execute arbitrary script code in the browser of an unsuspecting user in the context of the affected site. This can allow the attacker to steal cookie-based authentication credentials and launch other attacks. WordPress version 4.4 is vulnerable.
- Update to WordPress version 4.4.1 or latest
- WordPress Plugin Gravity Forms Cross-Site Scripting (126.96.36.199)
- WordPress Plugin Gallery Categories by BestWebSoft Cross-Site Scripting (1.0.8)
- WordPress Plugin Podlove Podcast Publisher Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (2.1.0)
- Remote file inclusion XSS
- WordPress Plugin ClickDesk Live Support-Live Chat-Help Desk 'cdwidgetid' Parameter Cross-Site Scripting (2.0)