- WordPress Plugin Cherry Team Members is prone to an information disclosure vulnerability. Attackers can exploit this issue to obtain sensitive information that may help in launching further attacks. WordPress Plugin Cherry Team Members version 1.4.1 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 1.4.2 or latest
- WordPress 5.0 Multiple Vulnerabilities (5.0 - 5.0)
- WordPress Plugin Wp-FileManager 'ajaxfilemanager.php' Arbitrary File Upload (1.2)
- WordPress Plugin PHP Speedy 'admin_container.php' Remote PHP Code Execution (0.5.2)
- WordPress Plugin Featured Comments Cross-Site Request Forgery (1.2.4)
- WordPress Plugin Maintenance Mode Unspecified Vulnerability (1.3.3)