- WordPress Plugin Cherry Team Members is prone to an information disclosure vulnerability. Attackers can exploit this issue to obtain sensitive information that may help in launching further attacks. WordPress Plugin Cherry Team Members version 1.4.1 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 1.4.2 or latest
- WordPress Plugin yURL ReTwitt Cross-Site Request Forgery (1.4)
- WordPress Plugin Google Analytics Dashboard Plugin for WordPress by MonsterInsights Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (5.3.3)
- WordPress Plugin Aspose Importer & Exporter Arbitrary File Download (2.0)
- WordPress Plugin WP Rocket Local File Inclusion (2.10.3)
- WordPress Plugin Automatic 'q' Parameter SQL Injection (2.0.3)