- WordPress Plugin Cherry Team Members is prone to an information disclosure vulnerability. Attackers can exploit this issue to obtain sensitive information that may help in launching further attacks. WordPress Plugin Cherry Team Members version 1.4.1 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 1.4.2 or latest
- WordPress Plugin Count per Day 'month' Parameter SQL Injection (2.17)
- WordPress Plugin WP Job Manager Cross-Site Scripting (1.26.1)
- WordPress Plugin Store Locator Plus for WordPress Open Email Relay (4.2.25)
- WordPress Plugin TR Easy Google Analytics Cross-Site Scripting (1.0.0)
- Drupal Core 8.x Multiple Vulnerabilities (8.0.0 - 8.1.9)