- WordPress Plugin 1-click Retweet/Share/Like is prone to a cross-site scripting vulnerability because it fails to properly sanitize user-supplied input. An attacker may leverage this issue to execute arbitrary script code in the browser of an unsuspecting user in the context of the affected site. This can allow the attacker to steal cookie-based authentication credentials and launch other attacks. WordPress Plugin 1-click Retweet/Share/Like version 5.2 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Edit the source code to ensure that input is properly sanitised or disable the plugin until a fix is available
- WordPress Plugin WP Social Invitations Cross-Site Scripting (220.127.116.11)
- WordPress Plugin Google +1 by BestWebSoft Cross-Site Scripting (1.1.6)
- WordPress Plugin NextGEN Gallery-WordPress Gallery 'Gallery Path' Field Cross-Site Scripting (1.9.5)
- Joomla! Core 3.x.x Cross-Site Scripting (3.0.0 - 3.2.2)
- WordPress Plugin AgentEasy Properties Cross-Site Scripting (1.0.4)