- WordPress Plugin 1 Flash Gallery is prone to an SQL injection vulnerability and a cross-site scripting vulnerability. Exploiting these issues could allow an attacker to steal cookie-based authentication credentials, compromise the application, access or modify data, or exploit latent vulnerabilities in the underlying database. WordPress Plugin 1 Flash Gallery version 0.2.5 is vulnerable; other versions may also be affected.
- Update to the latest version
- WordPress Plugin Multi Feed Reader SQL Injection (2.2.3)
- WordPress Plugin WordPress Backup to Dropbox Cross-Site Scripting (4.0)
- WordPress Plugin Welcart e-Commerce Cross-Site Scripting and Cross-Site Request Forgery Vulnerabilities (1.2.1)
- WordPress Plugin Laika Pedigree Tree Unspecified Vulnerability (0.13.4)
- WordPress Plugin Share Buttons by AddThis Backdoor (2.1.2)