- WordPress Plugin 2 Click Social Media Buttons is prone to a cross-site scripting vulnerability because it fails to properly sanitize user-supplied input. An attacker may leverage this issue to execute arbitrary script code in the browser of an unsuspecting user in the context of the affected site. This can allow the attacker to steal cookie-based authentication credentials and launch other attacks. WordPress Plugin 2 Click Social Media Buttons version 0.32.2 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 0.35 or latest
- WordPress Plugin WF Cookie Consent Cross-Site Scripting (1.1.3)
- WordPress Plugin HTML5 AV Manager for WordPress 'custom.php' Arbitrary File Upload (0.2.7)
- WordPress Plugin Google Doc Embedder Multiple Vulnerabilities (2.6.1)
- WordPress Plugin Product Catalog Multiple Vulnerabilities (3.1.2)
- Drupal Core 5.x SQL Injection (5.0 - 5.14)