- WordPress Plugin 360 Product Viewer is prone to a cross-site scripting vulnerability because it fails to properly sanitize user-supplied input. An attacker may leverage this issue to execute arbitrary script code in the browser of an unsuspecting user in the context of the affected site. This can allow the attacker to steal cookie-based authentication credentials and launch other attacks. WordPress Plugin 360 Product Viewer version 2.5.1 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 2.5.2 or latest
- WordPress Plugin Vodpod Video Gallery 'gid' Parameter Cross-Site Scripting (3.1.5)
- WordPress Plugin MW Font Changer Cross-Site Scripting (4.2.5)
- WordPress Plugin Analytics Tracker Cross-Site Scripting (1.1.0)
- WordPress Plugin Sprout Invoices-Client Invoicing & Estimates Cross-Site Scripting (6.1)
- WordPress Plugin betterAmazonAPI Cross-Site Scripting (1.2)