- WordPress Plugin AB Google Map Travel (AB-MAP) is prone to multiple vulnerabilities, including cross-site scripting and cross-site request forgery vulnerabilities. Exploiting these issues could allow an attacker to execute arbitrary script code in the browser of an unsuspecting user in the context of the affected site, allowing the attacker to steal cookie-based authentication credentials and launch other attacks or to perform certain administrative actions and gain unauthorized access to the affected application. WordPress Plugin AB Google Map Travel (AB-MAP) version 3.4 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 4.0 or latest
- WordPress 'wp-admin/admin.php' Module Configuration Security Bypass Vulnerability (0.6.2 - 2.8)
- WordPress Plugin Dynamic Widgets Multiple Unspecified Vulnerabilities (1.5.7)
- WordPress Plugin Simple add pages or posts Cross-Site Request Forgery (1.6)
- WordPress Plugin BuddyPress Members Only Cross-Site Scripting (1.8.3)
- WordPress Plugin Editorial Calendar Multiple Vulnerabilities (2.6)