- WordPress Plugin ABC Test is prone to a cross-site scripting vulnerability because it fails to properly sanitize user-supplied input. An attacker may leverage this issue to execute arbitrary script code in the browser of an unsuspecting user in the context of the affected site. This can allow the attacker to steal cookie-based authentication credentials and launch other attacks. WordPress Plugin ABC Test version 0.1 is vulnerable.
- Edit the source code to ensure that input is properly sanitised or disable the plugin until a fix is available
- WordPress Plugin Link Library Cross-Site Scripting (184.108.40.206)
- WordPress Plugin Fancy Product Designer Cross-Site Scripting (3.4.1)
- Joomla! Core 3.0.x Cross-Site Scripting (3.0.0 - 3.0.3)
- WordPress Plugin Exit Popups & Onsite Retargeting by OptiMonk Cross-Site Scripting (1.2.5)
- WordPress Plugin Relevanssi-A Better Search Cross-Site Scripting (220.127.116.11)