- WordPress Plugin Accept Signups is prone to a cross-site scripting vulnerability because it fails to properly sanitize user-supplied input. An attacker may leverage this issue to execute arbitrary script code in the browser of an unsuspecting user in the context of the affected site. This can allow the attacker to steal cookie-based authentication credentials and launch other attacks. WordPress Plugin Accept Signups version 0.1 is vulnerable; other versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 0.2 or latest
- WordPress Plugin WP Photo Album Plus Cross-Site Scripting (4.9.2)
- WordPress Plugin MailChimp for WordPress Cross-Site Scripting (4.0.10)
- WordPress Plugin Job Manager Cross-Site Scripting (0.7.24)
- WordPress Plugin wp-microblogs Cross-Site Scripting (0.4.0)
- WordPress Plugin WordPress SEO by Yoast Cross-Site Scripting (2.1.1)