- WordPress Plugin Ad Buttons is prone to multiple vulnerabilities, including cross-site scripting and cross-site request forgery vulnerabilities. Exploiting these issues could allow an attacker to execute arbitrary script code in the browser of an unsuspecting user in the context of the affected site, allowing the attacker to steal cookie-based authentication credentials and launch other attacks or to perform certain administrative actions and gain unauthorized access to the affected application. WordPress Plugin Ad Buttons version 2.3.1 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 2.3.2 or latest
- WordPress Plugin IP Blacklist Cloud Arbitrary File Disclosure (3.42)
- WordPress Plugin RocketTheme RokBox 'jwplayer.swf' Cross-Site Scripting (2.11)
- WordPress Plugin MAC PHOTO GALLERY 'albid' Parameter Arbitrary File Disclosure (2.8)
- WordPress Plugin CM Tooltip Glossary Cross-Site Scripting (3.3.4)
- WordPress Plugin Authorize.net Payment Gateway For WooCommerce Security Bypass (2.0)