- WordPress Plugin Ad-minister is prone to a cross-site scripting vulnerability because it fails to properly sanitize user-supplied input. An attacker may leverage this issue to execute arbitrary script code in the browser of an unsuspecting user in the context of the affected site. This can allow the attacker to steal cookie-based authentication credentials and launch other attacks. WordPress Plugin Ad-minister version 0.6 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Apply the patch from https://www.htbridge.com/advisory/HTB23187-patch.zip or disable the plugin until a fix is available
- WordPress 4.5.3 Directory Traversal Vulnerability (4.5.3 - 4.5.3)
- WordPress Plugin PitchPrint Arbitrary File Upload (7.2.1)
- WordPress Plugin Online Hotel Booking System Pro SQL Injection (1.0)
- WordPress Plugin WP Business Intelligence Lite SQL Injection (1.6.1)
- WordPress Plugin The Crawl Rate Tracker 'sbtracking-chart-data.php' SQL Injection (2.0.2)