- WordPress Plugin Add Link to Facebook is prone to a cross-site scripting vulnerability because it fails to properly sanitize user-supplied input. An attacker may leverage this issue to execute arbitrary script code in the browser of an unsuspecting user in the context of the affected site. This can allow the attacker to steal cookie-based authentication credentials and launch other attacks. WordPress Plugin Add Link to Facebook version 2.2.7 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 2.2.8 or latest
- WordPress Plugin Wu-Rating Cross-Site Scripting (1.0 12319)
- WordPress Plugin NextScripts:Social Networks Auto-Poster Cross-Site Scripting (3.4.17)
- WordPress Plugin FormCraft-Premium WordPress Form Builder Cross-Site Scripting (3.2.31)
- WordPress Plugin WordPress-Amazon-Associate (WPAA) Cross-Site Scripting (2.0)
- WordPress Plugin ResAds Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (1.0.1)