- WordPress Plugin AddToAny Share Buttons is prone to a cross-site scripting vulnerability because it fails to properly sanitize user-supplied input. An attacker may leverage this issue to execute arbitrary script code in the browser of an unsuspecting user in the context of the affected site. This can allow the attacker to steal cookie-based authentication credentials and launch other attacks. WordPress Plugin AddToAny Share Buttons version 1.6.6 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 1.6.7 or latest
- WordPress Plugin wp superb Slideshow 'upload.php' Arbitrary File Upload (2.2)
- WordPress Plugin MapSVG Lite Arbitrary File Upload (4.0.5)
- WordPress Plugin Powerhouse Museum Collection Image Grid 'tbpv_username' Parameter Cross-Site Scripting (0.9.1.1)
- Drupal Core 8.x Multiple Vulnerabilities (8.0.0 - 8.1.9)
- WordPress Plugin Ajax Pagination (twitter Style) Local File Inclusion (1.1)