- WordPress Plugin ADIF Log Search Widget is prone to a cross-site scripting vulnerability because it fails to properly sanitize user-supplied input. An attacker may leverage this issue to execute arbitrary script code in the browser of an unsuspecting user in the context of the affected site. This can allow the attacker to steal cookie-based authentication credentials and launch other attacks. WordPress Plugin ADIF Log Search Widget version 1.0e is vulnerable; other versions may also be affected.
- Update to the latest version
- WordPress Plugin WooCommerce Stock Manager Security Bypass (1.0.7)
- WordPress Plugin Google Doc Embedder Multiple Vulnerabilities (2.6.1)
- WordPress Plugin WP Planet Cross-Site Scripting (0.1)
- WordPress Plugin Ultimate Member-User Profile & Membership Cross-Site Scripting (2.0.17)
- WordPress Plugin Page Builder:KingComposer-Free Drag and Drop page builder by King-Theme Arbitrary File Upload (2.7.3)