- WordPress Plugin Admin Font Editor is prone to a cross-site scripting vulnerability because it fails to properly sanitize user-supplied input. An attacker may leverage this issue to execute arbitrary script code in the browser of an unsuspecting user in the context of the affected site. This can allow the attacker to steal cookie-based authentication credentials and launch other attacks. WordPress Plugin Admin Font Editor version 1.8 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Edit the source code to ensure that input is properly sanitised or disable the plugin until a fix is available
- WordPress Plugin S3 Video Cross-Site Scripting (0.983)
- WordPress Plugin WP-ViperGB Cross-Site Request Forgery (1.3.10)
- WordPress 3.7.x Possible SQL Injection Vulnerability (3.7 - 3.7.22)
- WordPress Plugin Smart Manager for WooCommerce & WpeC Multiple Unspecified Vulnerabilities (3.9.13)
- WordPress Plugin GEO my WordPress Unspecified Vulnerability (184.108.40.206)