- WordPress Plugin Admin Pack by SITE CASEIRO is prone to a cross-site scripting vulnerability because it fails to properly sanitize user-supplied input. An attacker may leverage this issue to execute arbitrary script code in the browser of an unsuspecting user in the context of the affected site. This can allow the attacker to steal cookie-based authentication credentials and launch other attacks. WordPress Plugin Admin Pack by SITE CASEIRO version 1.1 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Edit the source code to ensure that input is properly sanitised or disable the plugin until a fix is available
- WordPress Plugin WP Google Maps Unspecified Vulnerability (6.2.1)
- WordPress Pingback Source URI Denial of Service and Information Disclosure Vulnerabilities (0.6.2 - 2.1.3)
- WordPress Plugin WP-Polls Cross-Site Scripting (2.73)
- WordPress Plugin Contact Form Multi by BestWebSoft Cross-Site Scripting (1.2.0)
- WordPress Plugin Facebook Photo Fetcher Unspecified Vulnerability (2.1.17)