- WordPress Plugin Adminer is prone to a cross-site scripting vulnerability because it fails to properly sanitize user-supplied input. An attacker may leverage this issue to execute arbitrary script code in the browser of an unsuspecting user in the context of the affected site. This can allow the attacker to steal cookie-based authentication credentials and launch other attacks. WordPress Plugin Adminer version 1.4.2 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 1.4.3 or latest
- WordPress Plugin Appointment Booking Calendar SQL Injection (1.1.23)
- WordPress Plugin XML Sitemap & Google News feeds Cross-Site Scripting (4.5)
- WordPress Plugin Display Widgets Spam Links Injection (184.108.40.206)
- WordPress Plugin Chained Quiz SQL Injection (1.0.8)
- WordPress Plugin Social Count Plus Cross-Site Scripting (3.0.2)