- WordPress Plugin Adminimize is prone to a cross-site scripting vulnerability because it fails to properly sanitize user-supplied input. An attacker may leverage this issue to execute arbitrary script code in the browser of an unsuspecting user in the context of the affected site. This can allow the attacker to steal cookie-based authentication credentials and launch other attacks. WordPress Plugin Adminimize version 1.7.21 is vulnerable; other versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 1.7.22 or latest
- WordPress Plugin Google Doc Embedder Cross-Site Scripting (2.5.18)
- WordPress Plugin Raygun4WP Cross-Site Scripting (1.8.2)
- WordPress Plugin SEO Ultimate 'wp-admin/post.php' Cross-Site Scripting (6.9.1)
- WordPress Plugin Gallery-Photo Albums-Portfolio Cross-Site Scripting (1.2.25)
- WordPress Plugin Subscribe2 Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (8.1)