- WordPress Plugin AdPlugg WordPress Ad is prone to a cross-site scripting vulnerability because it fails to properly sanitize user-supplied input. An attacker may leverage this issue to execute arbitrary script code in the browser of an unsuspecting user in the context of the affected site. This can allow the attacker to steal cookie-based authentication credentials and launch other attacks. WordPress Plugin AdPlugg WordPress Ad version 1.1.33 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 1.1.34 or latest
- WordPress Plugin FCChat Widget 'path' Parameter Cross-Site Scripting (2.1.7)
- WordPress Plugin Social Networking & E-commerce Arbitrary File Upload (0.0.32)
- WordPress Plugin Windows Desktop and iPhone Photo Uploader Arbitrary File Upload (1.8)
- Joomla! Core 1.5.x Information Disclosure (1.5.0 - 1.5.11)
- WordPress Plugin WP Mailto Links-Manage Email Links Cross-Site Scripting (2.0.1)