- WordPress Plugin Advance Categorizer is prone to a cross-site scripting vulnerability because it fails to properly sanitize user-supplied input. An attacker may leverage this issue to execute arbitrary script code in the browser of an unsuspecting user in the context of the affected site. This can allow the attacker to steal cookie-based authentication credentials and launch other attacks. WordPress Plugin Advance Categorizer version 0.3 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Edit the source code to ensure that input is properly sanitised or disable the plugin until a fix is available
- WordPress Plugin SlideDeck 2 Lite Responsive Content Slider Cross-Site Scripting (2.3.18)
- WordPress 4.1.x Multiple Vulnerabilities (4.1 - 4.1.11)
- WordPress 2.6.3 Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerability (0.6.2 - 2.6.3)
- WordPress Plugin RK Responsive Contact Form SQL Injection (1.0.0)
- WordPress 'paged' Parameter SQL Injection Vulnerability (2.0.2 - 2.0.5)