- WordPress Plugin Advanced Access Manager is prone to an arbitrary code execution vulnerability because it fails to sufficiently sanitize user-supplied input. Successful exploitation may allow attackers to execute arbitrary code with the privileges of the user running the application, to compromise the application or the underlying database, to access or modify data or to compromise a vulnerable system. WordPress Plugin Advanced Access Manager version 2.8.2 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 2.8.3 or latest
- WordPress Plugin Vitamin Multiple Arbitrary File Disclosure Vulnerabilities (1.0.0)
- WordPress Plugin Gallery-Photo Gallery and Images Gallery Unspecified Vulnerability (2.0.18)
- WordPress Plugin Booking Calendar Cross-Site Scripting (7.1)
- WordPress Plugin Like Button Rating-LikeBtn Security Bypass (2.5.3)
- WordPress Plugin Raygun4WP Cross-Site Scripting (1.8.0)