- WordPress Plugin Advanced Access Manager is prone to a security bypass vulnerability. Exploiting this issue may allow attackers to perform otherwise restricted actions and subsequently gain administrator privileges. WordPress Plugin Advanced Access Manager version 3.2.1 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 3.2.2 or latest
- WordPress 2.8.5 Multiple Vulnerabilities (2.8 - 2.8.5)
- Drupal Core 6.x Multiple Vulnerabilities (6.0 - 6.2)
- WordPress Plugin Google Doc Embedder SQL Injection (2.5.14)
- WordPress Plugin Basic Dev Tools Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (1.4.1)
- WordPress Plugin Limit Attempts by BestWebSoft Cross-Site Scripting (1.1.7)