- WordPress Plugin Advanced Access Manager is prone to a security bypass vulnerability. Exploiting this issue may allow attackers to perform otherwise restricted actions and subsequently gain administrator privileges. WordPress Plugin Advanced Access Manager version 3.2.1 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 3.2.2 or latest
- WordPress Plugin Pinterest 'Pin It' Button Multiple Unspecified Vulnerabilities (1.3.1)
- WordPress Plugin mklasen's Photobox Cross-Site Scripting (1.0)
- WordPress Plugin wp-microblogs Cross-Site Scripting (0.4.0)
- WordPress Plugin Welcart e-Commerce Multiple SQL Injection Vulnerabilities (1.5.2)
- WordPress Plugin MailChimp Forms by MailMunch Unspecified Vulnerability (126.96.36.199)