- WordPress Plugin Advanced Contact form 7 DB is prone to an information disclosure vulnerability. Attackers can exploit this issue to obtain sensitive information that may help in launching further attacks. WordPress Plugin Advanced Contact form 7 DB version 1.1.0 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 1.1.1 or latest
- WordPress Plugin CF7 Invisible reCAPTCHA Cross-Site Scripting (1.3.1)
- WordPress Plugin Front End Upload Arbitrary File Upload (0.5.4.4)
- WordPress Plugin WP Super Cache PHP Code Injection (1.2)
- WordPress Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (4.1 - 4.2.1)
- WordPress Plugin Albo Pretorio On line Multiple Vulnerabilities (3.2)