- WordPress Plugin Advertizer is prone to an SQL injection vulnerability because it fails to sufficiently sanitize user-supplied data before using it in an SQL query. Exploiting this issue could allow an attacker to compromise the application, access or modify data, or exploit latent vulnerabilities in the underlying database. Successful exploitation requires that "magic_quotes" directive is set to "Off". WordPress Plugin Advertizer version 1.0 is vulnerable; other versions may also be affected.
- Edit the source code to ensure that input is properly sanitised or disable the plugin until a fix is available
- WordPress Plugin Gravity Forms SQL Injection (18.104.22.168)
- WordPress Plugin Backend Localization Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (1.6.1)
- WordPress Plugin Easy Digital Downloads Information Disclosure (2.7.6)
- WordPress Plugin Ultimate Member-User Profile & Membership Multiple Vulnerabilities (1.3.88)
- WordPress Plugin Widget Control Powered By Everyblock Cross-Site Scripting (1.0.1)