- WordPress Plugin Aesop Story Engine is prone to a cross-site scripting vulnerability because it fails to properly sanitize user-supplied input. An attacker may leverage this issue to execute arbitrary script code in the browser of an unsuspecting user in the context of the affected site. This can allow the attacker to steal cookie-based authentication credentials and launch other attacks. WordPress Plugin Aesop Story Engine version 1.6 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 1.6.1 or latest
- WordPress Plugin CM Download Manager Code Injection (2.0.3)
- PHP version older than 5.2.8
- Joomla! Core 1.5.x Cross-Site Scripting (1.5.0 - 1.5.10)
- WordPress Plugin SlideDeck 2 Lite Responsive Content Slider Cross-Site Scripting (2.3.18)
- WordPress Plugin CopySafe Web Protection Cross-Site Request Forgery (2.5)