- WordPress Plugin Ajax Calendar is prone to a cross-site scripting vulnerability because it fails to properly sanitize user-supplied input. An attacker may leverage this issue to execute arbitrary script code in the browser of an unsuspecting user in the context of the affected site. This can allow the attacker to steal cookie-based authentication credentials and launch other attacks. WordPress Plugin Ajax Calendar version 1.0 is vulnerable; other versions may also be affected.
- Update to the latest version
- WordPress Plugin User registration & user profile-Profile Builder Cross-Site Scripting (2.0.2)
- WordPress Plugin Gift Certificate Creator Cross-Site Scripting (1.0.0)
- WordPress Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (4.1 - 4.2.1)
- WordPress Plugin Social Essentials-Social Stats and Sharing Buttons Cross-Site Scripting (1.3.1)
- WordPress Plugin Qards Cross-Site Scripting (1.4.3)