- WordPress Plugin AJAX Comment Page is prone to a cross-site scripting vulnerability because it fails to properly sanitize user-supplied input. An attacker may leverage this issue to execute arbitrary script code in the browser of an unsuspecting user in the context of the affected site. This can allow the attacker to steal cookie-based authentication credentials and launch other attacks. WordPress Plugin AJAX Comment Page version 3.25 is vulnerable; other versions may also be affected.
- Edit the source code to ensure that input is properly sanitised or disable the plugin until a fix is available
- WordPress Plugin Fast Secure Contact Form Cross-Site Scripting (4.0.37)
- WordPress Plugin BuddyPress Global Search Cross-Site Scripting (1.1.0)
- WordPress Plugin Change Password and E-mail Cross-Site Scripting (1.0)
- WordPress Plugin WP Mobile Detector Cross-Site Scripting (3.2)
- WordPress Plugin Multilanguage by BestWebSoft Cross-Site Scripting (1.2.1)