- WordPress Plugin AJAX Comment Page is prone to a cross-site scripting vulnerability because it fails to properly sanitize user-supplied input. An attacker may leverage this issue to execute arbitrary script code in the browser of an unsuspecting user in the context of the affected site. This can allow the attacker to steal cookie-based authentication credentials and launch other attacks. WordPress Plugin AJAX Comment Page version 3.25 is vulnerable; other versions may also be affected.
- Edit the source code to ensure that input is properly sanitised or disable the plugin until a fix is available
- WordPress Plugin Ceceppa Multilingua Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (1.5.13)
- WordPress Plugin BackWPup 'wp_export_generate.php' Local and Remote File Include Vulnerabilities (2.1.4)
- WordPress Plugin iThemes Security (formerly Better WP Security) Information Disclosure (5.1.1)
- WordPress Plugin YAWPP (Yet Another WordPress Petition Plugin) SQL Injection (1.2)
- WordPress Plugin NextScripts:Social Networks Auto-Poster Cross-Site Scripting (3.4.17)