- WordPress Plugin Ajax Gallery is prone to an SQL injection vulnerability because it fails to sufficiently sanitize user-supplied data before using it in an SQL query. Exploiting this issue could allow an attacker to compromise the application, access or modify data, or exploit latent vulnerabilities in the underlying database. WordPress Plugin Ajax Gallery version 3.0 is vulnerable; other versions may also be affected.
- Edit the source code to ensure that input is properly sanitised or disable the plugin until a fix is available
- WordPress Plugin Image Gallery Plugin by Gallery Bank SQL Injection (3.0.229)
- WordPress 4.1.x Multiple Vulnerabilities (4.1 - 4.1.11)
- WordPress Plugin Category and Page Icons Cross-Site Scripting (0.9.2)
- WordPress Plugin WP-Paginate Cross-Site Scripting (1.2.1)
- WordPress Plugin FireStats Multiple Cross-Site Scripting and Authentication Bypass Vulnerabilities (1.0.2)