- WordPress Plugin Akeeba Backup CORE for WordPress is prone to a vulnerability that lets attackers upload arbitrary files because the application fails to properly sanitize user-supplied input. An attacker can exploit this vulnerability to upload arbitrary code and run it in the context of the webserver process. This may facilitate unauthorized access or privilege escalation; other attacks are also possible. WordPress Plugin Akeeba Backup CORE for WordPress version 1.1.3 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 1.1.5 or latest
- WordPress Plugin WordPress SEO by Yoast Cross-Site Scripting (2.1.1)
- WordPress Plugin Copperleaf Photolog 'cplphoto.php' SQL Injection (0.16)
- WordPress Plugin WordPress Alipay/Tenpay/PayPal Cross-Site Scripting (3.6.0)
- WordPress Plugin DukaPress Directory Traversal (2.5.2)
- WordPress Plugin Live Streaming/Broadcast Live Video Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (4.29.6)