- WordPress Plugin All Category SEO Updater is prone to a cross-site scripting vulnerability because it fails to properly sanitize user-supplied input. An attacker may leverage this issue to execute arbitrary script code in the browser of an unsuspecting user in the context of the affected site. This can allow the attacker to steal cookie-based authentication credentials and launch other attacks. WordPress Plugin All Category SEO Updater version 0.2.7 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Edit the source code to ensure that input is properly sanitised or disable the plugin until a fix is available
- WordPress Plugin jRSS Widget 'url' Parameter Directory Traversal (1.1.1)
- WordPress Plugin Shoppable Images Lite Multiple Vulnerabilities (1.0.0)
- WordPress Plugin Duplicator-WordPress Migration Remote Code Execution (1.2.40)
- WordPress Plugin Traffic Analyzer SQL Injection (3.4.2)
- WordPress Plugin Google Analytics Dashboard Plugin for WordPress by MonsterInsights Multiple Vulnerabilities (5.3.2)