- WordPress Plugin All-in-One Event Calendar is prone to multiple cross-site scripting vulnerabilities because it fails to properly sanitize user-supplied input. An attacker may leverage these issues to execute arbitrary script code in the browser of an unsuspecting user in the context of the affected site. This may let the attacker steal cookie-based authentication credentials and launch other attacks. Successful exploitation requires that "register_globals" is enabled. WordPress Plugin All-in-One Event Calendar version 1.5 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 1.6 or latest
- WordPress Plugin WP Mail Logging Cross-Site Scripting (1.8.2)
- WordPress Plugin Author Periodic Report Cross-Site Scripting (1.0)
- WordPress Plugin Pretty Link Lite Cross-Site Scripting (1.6.2)
- WordPress Plugin WP Google Map Cross-Site Scripting (4.0.3)
- WordPress Plugin PhotoSmash Galleries 'action' Parameter Cross-Site Scripting (1.0.2)