- WordPress Plugin ALO EasyMail Newsletter is prone to multiple cross-site scripting vulnerabilities because it fails to properly sanitize user-supplied input. An attacker may leverage these issues to execute arbitrary script code in the browser of an unsuspecting user in the context of the affected site. This can allow the attacker to steal cookie-based authentication credentials and launch other attacks. WordPress Plugin ALO EasyMail Newsletter version 2.4.7 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 2.4.8 or latest
- WordPress Plugin Slimstat Analytics SQL Injection (3.9.5)
- WordPress 4.1.x Possible SQL Injection Vulnerability (4.1 - 4.1.19)
- WordPress Plugin Gravity Forms Arbitrary File Upload (1.8.19)
- WordPress Plugin PayPal Digital Goods powered by Cleeng Cross-Site Scripting (2.2.13)
- WordPress Plugin All In One WP Security & Firewall Cross-Site Scripting (4.2.1)