- WordPress Plugin Alpine PhotoTile for Instagram is prone to a cross-site scripting vulnerability because it fails to properly sanitize user-supplied input. An attacker may leverage this issue to execute arbitrary script code in the browser of an unsuspecting user in the context of the affected site. This can allow the attacker to steal cookie-based authentication credentials and launch other attacks. WordPress Plugin Alpine PhotoTile for Instagram version 22.214.171.124 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 126.96.36.199 or latest
- WordPress Plugin PayPal Digital Goods powered by Cleeng Cross-Site Scripting (2.2.13)
- WordPress Plugin Conduit Banner 'banner-index-field-id' Parameter Cross-Site Scripting (0.2)
- WordPress Plugin Unlimited Pop-Ups Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (1.4.3)
- WordPress Plugin WP Social Invitations Cross-Site Scripting (188.8.131.52)
- WordPress Plugin Groups Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (1.8.0)