- WordPress Plugin Alpine PhotoTile for Instagram is prone to a cross-site scripting vulnerability because it fails to properly sanitize user-supplied input. An attacker may leverage this issue to execute arbitrary script code in the browser of an unsuspecting user in the context of the affected site. This can allow the attacker to steal cookie-based authentication credentials and launch other attacks. WordPress Plugin Alpine PhotoTile for Instagram version 126.96.36.199 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 188.8.131.52 or latest
- WordPress Plugin Google Forms PHP Object Injection (0.87)
- WordPress Plugin Customize Youtube Videos Multiple Vulnerabilities (0.2)
- WordPress Plugin Google Language Translator Cross-Site Scripting (5.0.05)
- WordPress 4.5.x Multiple Vulnerabilities (4.5 - 4.5.5)
- WordPress Plugin Category Order and Taxonomy Terms Order Cross-Site Scripting (1.4.6)