- WordPress Plugin Altos Connect Widget is prone to a cross-site scripting vulnerability because it fails to properly sanitize user-supplied input. An attacker may leverage this issue to execute arbitrary script code in the browser of an unsuspecting user in the context of the affected site. This can allow the attacker to steal cookie-based authentication credentials and launch other attacks. WordPress Plugin Altos Connect Widget version 1.3.0 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Edit the source code to ensure that input is properly sanitised or disable the plugin until a fix is available
- WordPress Plugin Subscribe2 Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (8.1)
- WordPress Plugin Commentator Cross-Site Scripting (2.5.2)
- WordPress Plugin Fancy Gallery Cross-Site Scripting (1.5.12)
- WordPress Plugin Quotes and Tips by BestWebSoft Cross-Site Scripting (1.19)
- WordPress Plugin ARS Reg Secure Cross-Site Scripting (1.1)