- WordPress Plugin Animal Captcha is prone to a cross-site scripting vulnerability because it fails to properly sanitize user-supplied input. An attacker may leverage this issue to execute arbitrary script code in the browser of an unsuspecting user in the context of the affected site. This can allow the attacker to steal cookie-based authentication credentials and launch other attacks. WordPress Plugin Animal Captcha version 1.6.2 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Edit the source code to ensure that input is properly sanitised or disable the plugin until a fix is available
- WordPress Plugin WordPress Social Stream Security Bypass (1.5.15)
- WordPress Plugin WordPress Download Manager Cross-Site Scripting (2.9.86)
- WordPress Plugin ALO EasyMail Newsletter Cross-Site Request Forgery (2.6.01)
- WordPress Plugin WordPress.com Custom CSS Cross-Site Scripting (1.5)
- WordPress Plugin WordPress Landing Pages Cross-Site Scripting (1.8.7)