- WordPress Plugin Animal Captcha is prone to a cross-site scripting vulnerability because it fails to properly sanitize user-supplied input. An attacker may leverage this issue to execute arbitrary script code in the browser of an unsuspecting user in the context of the affected site. This can allow the attacker to steal cookie-based authentication credentials and launch other attacks. WordPress Plugin Animal Captcha version 1.6.2 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Edit the source code to ensure that input is properly sanitised or disable the plugin until a fix is available
- WordPress Plugin Google Maps Cross-Site Scripting (2.1.3)
- WordPress Plugin Page Showcaser Boxes Cross-Site Scripting (1.1)
- WordPress Plugin Answer My Question Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (1.1)
- WordPress Plugin Power Charts-Responsive Beautiful Charts & Graphs Cross-Site Scripting (0.1.0)
- WordPress Plugin Jetpack by WordPress.com Cross-Site Scripting (4.0.2)