- WordPress Plugin Another WordPress Classifieds is prone to a cross-site scripting vulnerability because it fails to properly sanitize user-supplied input. An attacker may leverage this issue to execute arbitrary script code in the browser of an unsuspecting user in the context of the affected site. This can allow the attacker to steal cookie-based authentication credentials and launch other attacks. WordPress Plugin Another WordPress Classifieds version 3.3.1 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 3.3.2 or latest
- WordPress Plugin Gravity Forms Directory Cross-Site Scripting (3.7.1)
- WordPress Plugin WP Live Chat Support Pro Unspecified Vulnerability (8.0.07)
- Joomla! Core 1.7.0 Cross-Site Scripting (1.7.0 - 1.7.0)
- WordPress Plugin Pretty Link Lite Cross-Site Scripting (1.6.8)
- WordPress Plugin SSL Insecure Content Fixer Information Disclosure (2.0.0)