- WordPress Plugin Answer My Question is prone to multiple cross-site scripting vulnerabilities because it fails to properly sanitize user-supplied input. An attacker may leverage these issues to execute arbitrary script code in the browser of an unsuspecting user in the context of the affected site. This may let the attacker steal cookie-based authentication credentials and launch other attacks. WordPress Plugin Answer My Question version 1.1 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 1.2 or latest
- WordPress Plugin Analytics Tracker Cross-Site Scripting (1.1.0)
- WordPress Plugin WP Support Plus Responsive Ticket System Privilege Escalation (7.1.4)
- WordPress Plugin WM Simple Captcha Security Bypass (2.0.3)
- WordPress Plugin WordPress Comment Rating Cross-Site Scripting (1.5.3)
- Apache 2.0.43 Win32 file reading vulnerability