- WordPress Plugin Appointments Scheduler is prone to a cross-site scripting vulnerability because it fails to properly sanitize user-supplied input. An attacker may leverage this issue to execute arbitrary script code in the browser of an unsuspecting user in the context of the affected site. This can allow the attacker to steal cookie-based authentication credentials and launch other attacks. WordPress Plugin Appointments Scheduler version 1.5 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Edit the source code to ensure that input is properly sanitised or disable the plugin until a fix is available
- WordPress Plugin Conversador Cross-Site Scripting (2.61)
- WordPress Plugin RSS Includes Pages Cross-Site Scripting (3.6)
- WordPress Plugin EELV Newsletter Cross-Site Scripting (3.3.0)
- WordPress Plugin Cherry Cross-Site Scripting (220.127.116.11)
- WordPress Plugin Captcha by BestWebSoft Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (4.0.2)